MR-BABULA Catnip Toy, 3 PCS Refillable Plush Realistic Fish,12 Inch & 3 Bottles of Catnip


Category: Misc.
Store Name: MR-BABULA
Model:
Brand: MR-BABULA
Color:
Warranty:
1.Natural and Safe Catnip Toy
Plush and durable fabric with zipper for easy filling of catnip, 12 inches is just right for cats. Adding catnip can make cats more happy. Even if you go out, don't worry about cats being bored.

2.Notes:
Not for human use For the best effect, cats are advised to play with it for 20 minutes each day and once or twice a week.
Approximately 80% cats are interested in silver vine and catnip while the rest 20% are not so.
If you are not satisfied with it, you can ask for a refund at any time. Please keep it in a cold place beyond children's reach

We carry out strict quality control over all products of MR-BABULA so as to provide best gifts for our pets.

Try it now, and keep your pet active, healthy and happy! Click the Add to Cart button above to improve your pets' quality of life!
  • [SAFETY] Plush and durable fabric with zipper to fill catnip at any time;
  • [EFFECTIVE] 80% of cats are interested in catnip;
  • [ACTIVE] Promote cat activity and contribute to health;
  • [FUNNY] Give your cat more fun;
  • [YOU CAN GET ] 3 *12-inch catnip fish, 3 bottles of catnip with MR-BABULA brand, buy it now
Height0 inches
Length 0 inches
Weight0 pounds
Width 0 inches
Height0.0287 inches
Length 0.126 inches
Weight0.0055 pounds
Width 0.0886 inches

Other Products